Our COVID-19 Protocols in Burlington, Ontario
In an effort to adjust to the new normal and to keep our customers safe, Burlington Hyundai is offering a range of new protocols and services related to COVID-19—ensuring our customers are able to enjoy the smart and value-laden services of both Hyundai vehicles and our Ontario dealership. From new in-store safety protocols to the ability to shop from home, Burlington Hyundai is here for you in these trying times. Read on to learn more, or give us a call at the dealership.
How We’re Helping Keep Burlington Residents Safe
While it hasn’t been easy adjusting to the changes brought upon by the novel coronavirus COVID-19, Burlington Hyundai has tried to stay ahead of (and flatten) the curve thanks to a range of new safety protocols in place at our Ontario dealership. We’ve made a number of changes to our daily operations in order to help keep the residents of Burlington safe—ranging from mandatory mask wearing to offering contact-free service.
We’ve implemented mandatory masks, physical distancing, and more at Burlington Hyundai, all in respect to and consistent with the recommendations made by Health Canada and local authorities, to ensure that we are doing our part to help keep Burlington residents safe!
Contact-Free Vehicle Service at Burlington Hyundai
For those looking for vehicle service, we’re offering an array of options for vehicle pick-up and delivery—simply call 905-633-8818. While we will wash vehicles and sanitize all common touch points when we’re done servicing your vehicle, we also offer a few changes when it comes to vehicles being dropped off for service. Just follow the instructions below for a contact-free experience that ensures your vehicle’s maintenance doesn’t suffer during these challenging times.
- Park in the designated service parking area beside our drive-thru.
- Walk to the service door, and you will be provided with an envelope.
- Put your keys in the envelope, and fill out the accompanying form with your current contact information.
- Date and sign the envelope—but do not moisten or seal the envelope.
- Place the envelope in the service dropbox.
- A service advisor will then contact you to follow up and confirm your service request.
- You will also be contacted upon the completion of your service, to schedule both your pick-up and payment options.
- Before you arrive to pick up your vehicle, you must call your service advisor directly. They will then meet you at your vehicle with your keys and receipt.
Don’t let the health of your vehicle suffer, Burlington Hyundai is doing everything in our power to keep you—and your vehicle—safe during this pandemic.
Remote Test Drives
Despite the restrictions placed upon us, Burlington Hyundai and Hyundai of Canada realize that we must proceed forward—albeit cautiously—in an effort to continue on with our daily lives. For some, this may mean purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks to Hyundai Express Shopping, you can do so from the comfort and safety of your own home. Build and price a vehicle, have your trade-in appraised, and even apply for financing on your new Hyundai vehicle, before booking a test drive with Burlington Hyundai. Simply fill out the form below, or utilize the chat window in the bottom right corner of your screen to talk to directly with someone at the dealership. It’s that simple!